Showing Off and Moving Up!!
Paws n Train CARO Rally-O Trial - May 15 & 16, 2010
- Rebecca and Tika earned their first CARO Rally Novice leg with a score of 177/200 and were SO CLOSE to a beautiful second leg.
- Gwyn and Casper completed their CARO Novice title and the first leg of their Novice Team title!
- Gwyn and Buddy earned two legs towards their CARO Novice Team title.
- Sophie and Edgar (Tyldesley High Plains Drifter) completed their CARO Novice title with Cum Laude (RNCL). Scores on their final two legs, earned under judge Jeanne Shaw, were 191/200 and 187/200 with one High in Class!
Hub City Kennel and Obedience Club CKC Show and Trial- April 30 to May 2, 2010
- Kalie and Weasel (Ch What a Weasel FDX RN), the Afghan Hound, finished off their CKC Rally Novice title with lovely scores of 94/100 and 90/100!
- Sophie and Edgar, the Standard Poodle, earned their first two CKC Rally-O Novice A legs with scores of 93/100 and 97/100 and a High in Class!
Hub City Kennel and Obedience Club CARO Trial - October 3 and 4, 2009
- Sophie and Edgar, the Standard Poodle, earned their first qualifying leg of their CARO Rally Novice A title. Score of 171/200 and High in Class!
- Kalie and Nola (Ch Hammid Sunshine N Stardust PCD GCN FDCH HIC), the Afghan Hound, earned their first two legs of their CARO Rally Novice title!